Bleed rings are sometimes known as drip rings, bleeder rings, vent rings or test inserts. They match up to any flange type and they can even fit in between your standard flanges with the bolt circle using gaskets. They are designed to easily connect to various valves or instruments to provide you with easy access to drain piping so you can take samples or attach other instruments.
Our top-quality bleed rings are made by LR Specialty Metals, Inc. with dimensions and tolerances in accordance with ASME B16.5 and B16.20. Each bleed ring has a single 1/2″ threaded or socket-weld tap. Multiple taps, or 3/4″ taps, are possible with special order. Thickness of the ring will need to be taken into consideration when requesting larger taps.
Features & Standards:
- Manufactured to ASME B16.5 and B16.20
- Female oval groove is furnished as standard.
- Tolerance ratings from 150 to 900 pounds.
- One coat of standard shop primer is applied to all carbon plate products.
- Designed to reduce pressure of system before removal of a flange.
- ASME B16.5 - Pipe flanges and flanged fittings: NPS 1/2" through NPS 24" metric/inch standard.
- ASME B16.20 - Metallic gaskets for pipe flanges: ring-joint, spiral-wound, and jacketed.
|MaterialASTM A516 GR 70
|Material304 Stainless Steel
|Material316 Stainless Steel
|MaterialStandard Finish is: 125-250 AARH (3.2 – 6.3 Ra)